Business Development Manager - Hygiene, South West
At Lyreco we specialise in providing workplace supplies to businesses globally and have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager within our Hygiene Sector, to join us as part of wider Corporate Sales Division covering South West, M4 corridor and will involve occasional travel to Ireland.
Offering a salary of up to £41,000 (DOE), £53,000 OTE, Car/Allowance, Private Healthcare & Corporate Benefits Package
Delivering and exceeding customer expectations is a key focus of our business. The responsibility of this role will be to work alongside Account Managers and colleagues to develop the most effective Hygiene proposition across the UK marketplace. This will be achieved by building effective business relationships with customers and developing the knowledge of Account Managers, to drive sales forward and achieve specific Hygiene sector sales targets.
- Working strategically, to help prospect and win high profile business accounts with the Hygiene category across the South West, M4 Corridor and Ireland.
- Identifying vertical market opportunities for the Hygiene Sector proposition.
- Meet with customers to seek out full product requirements and suggest pricing strategies with customers as required.
- Stay fully up to date with the marketplace and competitor products.
- Support Corporate Account Managers on client visits and creating optimal solutions for customer proposals.
- Support and develop Account Mangers knowledge through training and support sessions and being the key point of contact for specialist area.
Key attributes & skills required for the role are;
- Experience and excellent knowledge of the Hygiene sector/marketplace, preferably within a business development environment is essential.
- Can demonstrate excellent technical knowledge of products and commercial exposure within the sector.
- The ability to build relationships and negotiate with internal and external contacts including; Facilities Managers, Purchase Managers. Suppliers etc.
- Organising and managing time effectively, the role will involve working across multiple projects.
- Advisory in approach towards the customer, considering all possible issues and creating the right solution.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills – ability to deal and network at all levels up to board.
Key attributes & skills that would be beneficial:
- Familiarity or involvement in Bid & Tender processes
- Hygiene supplier/distributor exposure
We look for progressive individuals that strive to provide the best service possible and want to further their career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. If you would be interested in an opportunity like this, then we would like to hear from you.