Home Care Assistants
Now Recruiting New and Experienced Care Workers!
Westminster Homecare are looking for care assistants to give a high level quality care, support and assistance to our service users who want to live in their own homes and maintain their independence.
We are looking for carers to cover our evening and weekend shifts as well as early morning calls.
Previous experience is not necessary as full and on-going training is provided as part of the role, what we look for is a genuine passion and caring nature towards others.
Due to the nature of the work, a full UK drivers licence and access to your own vehicle is an essential requirement.
Why work for us?
- Excellent rates of pay – enhanced hourly rates for weekend or evening work and receive up to double pay for working bank holidays!
- Paid mileage - Every mile covered is subsidised by us.
- QCF (formally NVQ) - following your probation period you will be offered the opportunity to undertake a QCF and receive an enhanced hourly rate.
- Paid training – we will pay you for attending mandatory training sessions.
- Carer of the Month Prize – one exceptional individual at each branch is rewarded with £20 gift vouchers each month and entered into our reward excellence scheme with a chance to win up to £200!!!
- Company Pension – all our employees are invited to join our stakeholder pension scheme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme - if you refer someone you know to work for Westminster Homecare you will receive a £200 bonus!
- Childcare Vouches – those that have or care for children are invited to join the childcare voucher scheme.
For more details and to apply please call 01908 373734 (Between 9am-5pm Weekdays) 07464 490880 (After 5pm and Weekends) and ask to speak to Simon in recruitment.