Health Care Assistant
Health Care Assistant WANTED
Due to rapid growth in the healthcare industry we are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers to join our expanding workforce in the Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire area. We have lots of rewarding work with flexible hours in Mental Health Hospitals. Residential, Nursing and Learning Disability Homes.
Some of the benefits we offer our staff are:
· We offer PMVA training (Prevention Management of Violence and Aggression)
· Enrolment on NVQ Health & Social Care Course (FREE!)
· Criminal Record Checks (DBS)
· Shift flexibility (12 hour shifts, morning shifts, afternoon shifts) days and nights to match your availability.
· Weekly pay (pay rise review every three months
· Weekly Bonus Schemes. (T&C apply)
· Transport is available.
· Holiday pay.
· Understanding the needs of elderly patients.
· Practical Experience (essential)
· Ability to adapt to different work settings, i.e. Nursing Homes, Residential
· Car Owner/Current Driving Licence, Desirable but not essential
Alternatively if you have no experience in the care industry we provide:
· Mandatory Training & Other Specialist Training.
· Enrolment on NVQ Health & Social Care Course. (FREE!!)
· Criminal Record Checks (CRB/DBS)
If you have any further question or would want to join us please give us a call on:
Office Tel: 01582 235093
24 Hr Mobile Tel: 07591 436489