Data Entry Administrator
CRM Data Entry Administrator
From: £8 to £8.50 per hour
Contract/Permanent role: One month rolling contract with the potential of evolving into a permanent position dependent on results.
This is a new role, on a one month rolling contract. Based on achievements and key performance indicators this role could evolve into a full time permanent position within the team, working on other projects.
We are looking for someone who is capable of maximising the effectiveness and utilisation of our CRM software (Vtiger CRM).
The Company / The team
iVentiv is a market-leading events company dedicated to the creation of the best event experience for Learning & Development and Talent Management executives in the US, Europe and beyond. Our events are attended by HR Executives from the largest companies in the world. We are an enthusiastic close-knit team based in Kenilworth, our company is growing and we are looking for people who are keen to develop through a hands-on and entrepreneurial experience.
- Identify records on the CRM database that need to be corrected and any duplicates removed
- Use social media platforms to feed relevant information to our delegate and team, making sure the data is made available on our CRM
- Source and populate missing client information
- Create target lists, reports and campaigns from the CRM database for the delegate sales team
- Work with the team to propose improvements to be made to the CRM and to the processes involving the system
- Ultimately take responsibility for the effectiveness of our CRM
- At times you may be calling customers to update information
- GCSE level English and Maths or equivalent
- Accurate data input skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Past CRM experience