Care Home Manager
Position: Residential Care Home Manager
Home: Medium sized home
Home Type: Elderly/Dementia Care
Salary: Circa £36,000 plus fantastic bonus
Criteria: Experienced registered Home manager (Troubleshooting)
My client is currently looking for an experienced candidate to troubleshoot and manage for a medium sized, residential care home that requires improvement. This home provides specialist residential care for the frail elderly and those with dementia. My client is seeking a candidate with strong troubleshooting skills alongside excellent CQC knowledge and commitment to progressing the service.
This is an elegantly presented Care Home which is set within its own gardens offering a tranquil and relaxing environment for the residents and its staff. As Home Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
In return you will receive;
• Excellent salary circa £36,000
• Fantastic performance related bonus
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
•Proven track record of successful home management either in a 'good' rated home or where significant improvements have been made
•Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
•Excellent people management skill
•Proven track record of improving occupancy
•Dynamic & Enthusiastic
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to email@example.com