The Attendant is looking for talented Café Managers!
What would the role mean to you?
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work with an innovative seasonal menu
- Have autonomy of your own café
- Develop your career through our internal support and training structure
- Internalise company brand ambition to engage and develop your team
We are looking for:
- An entrepreneurial, hands-on manager and self-starter who is keen to leverage and build upon their current skill set.
- Someone who is passionate and dedicated, with a robust background in customer service.
- You will be a strong communicator, responsible for leading a team of passionate individuals to develop an evolving work environment.
- You will possess a sharp mind-set and be eager develop your operational and managerial skills. E.g. Demonstrating a firm grasp of commercial subjects (P&L, GP’s wage forecasting) and other IT skills.
- You will be working closely with our Operations Manager to maintain quality and consistency of standards.
- Someone who is humble and brings their own passion, enthusiasm and knowledge to the business.
*The small print*
- Probationary Period: 6 months
- 40 - 45 hours a week over 4 -5 shifts per week (and occasional evening events)
- Core opening hours: Monday – Friday (8.00am – 6.00pm), Saturday & Sunday (9.00am – 6.00pm)
- Holidays: 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Starting wage £24k + *Service Charge. (*Circa 27-30k depending on performance
Attendant’s journey began in 2013. Serving delicious coffee and food from a former Victorian men’s toilet, built circa 1890. We are currently 3 cafes strong with another 2 soon on the way (and a target of 22 by 2022). We are a high-growth company with lots of energy and ambition, currently searching for our future leaders!
We have developed into a globally-recognised brand, best known for our delicious brunch and coffee. Our focus is to cultivate a community through our business practices. We believe in ethical sourcing, provenance and sustainability. So you’re not just serving or buying coffee and food at Attendant you’re making a difference.Experience is at the heart of what we do. We design each of our cafes with the people that house them in mind – we take this one step further by providing a service lead experience that aims to detach the local community from their 9-5. Providing a space where people can feel comfortable, creative, work on projects, have business meetings, chat to regulars, staff, friends and get right back to their day. We want everyone person who walks through our doors to take a moment, relax and refuel. If you like what you have just read and want to join our team, APPLY NOW!