Panserve Limited has been providing first-class services to online betting and gaming websites for over 17 years – including for the Marathonbet brand at marathonbet.com, marathonbet.co.uk and marathonbet.es. Marathonbet's operations are regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
Panserve prides itself on a successful and diverse operation that caters for more than 750,000 customers, nine languages and 94 countries across the globe.
We’re experts in Marketing & Brand, Finance, Payments, Quality Assurance, Anti-fraud, HR, Customer Service, Product & Development, CRM, IT, Learning & Development, Assurance & Player Protection and Legal.
Purpose of the Role: To coordinate all cross-departmental projects.
- The Business Analyst responsible for the co-ordination and support of business projects.
- Helps support project scopes and objectives, ensuring technical and commercial feasibility are maintained.
- Investigate and analyse business opportunities.
- Working in a time pressurised environment.
- Working to deliver projects across multiple departments to ensure achievement of project goals.
- Suggesting recommendations to Senior Business Analyst to change project scope where appropriate.
- Building strong relationships, working in multiple dependencies and maintaining good communications with internal stakeholders.
- Preparing reports on progression to management as and when required.
- Following Company’s processes and procedures effectively.
- Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by maintaining personal networks and studying developments within the industry. Participating in training as appropriate to maintain own professional expertise and CPD.
- Escalating issues as appropriate.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Being able to work alone or with a team. • Having excellent IT skills. • Being logical and objective. • Having good understanding of business environment. • Having math skills. • Being able to work under pressure. • Having interpersonal skills. • Being self motivated and proactive. • Having high attention to details.
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
- Degree level educated
- Experience of working in the online gaming and sports betting industry
Experience of the following tools: Jira, Confluen
- Awesome Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Cash plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounts on retail and hospitality
- Life Insurance
- Travel Scheme
- Computer Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Referral Bonus
- Mobile Scheme
- Social events
- Career Progression