Dental Nurse Apprenticeship
- 30 hours per week from: Monday 9.00am - 7.00pm Tuesday 9.00am - 5.30pm Wednesday 9.00am - 5.30pm Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm Friday 9.00am - 1.00pm
- Total hours per week: 30.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
Possible start date
24 Apr 2018
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic, career driven and determined Apprentice Dental Nurse to join an award winning Dental Practice. You will be working closely with a well-established team, the successful candidate will develop the basic skills to begin and develop their career as a Dental Nurse.
The roles and responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- To carry out high quality dental nursing to assist each Dentist and Hygienist in all their dental procedures in a safe and effective manner.
- To ensure that all cross- infection procedures are carried out in all the work undertaken by the practice and to immediately report any breach of such controls or any example of bad practice.
- To assist with reception or any clerical duties as required.
- Assisting the Dentists and Hygienists with dental procedures.
- Sterilizing and performing cross-infection controls after each patient.
- Setting- up and preparing the surgery before the start of each clinical session.
- Ensure that the dental surgery operates efficiently, is fully stocked and equipped, and that the operating environment for the dentist is as efficient as possible.