Nursery Nurse, Central London, 22K
Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Location: Central London
Wage: £10.20 per hour (first private nursery accredited by the London Living Wage)
This is a full time (4 days/week, 10 hours/ day), permanent role, all year round.
Newpark Childcare is looking for enthusiastic and hard-working professional Nursery Nurses to join our OUTSTANDING team. The right candidate is committed to early years practice and believes that child care and education is best delivered when it is child-led and child focused.
Newpark recognises that its employees are the most important and valuable resource therefore our staff enjoys:
· £10.20/hour (£22,175/year)
· Excellent training & career progression, including Level 3 EYE and AMI Montessori Diploma
· Benefits such as: Extra holiday awarded for good levels of attendance, loyalty bonuses awarded for length of service, Workplace pension, staff parties, paid lunchbreaks
· A lovely workplace with talented and approachable managers and welcoming Newparkers
Ideally, you would:
- Hold a Childcare Qualification, but we will also consider unqualified candidates
- Have sound understanding of the EYFS
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have experience of working with children aged 0 - 3
Newpark Childcare is an equal opportunities employer. We also are committed to safeguarding children, therefore all applicants will be carefully vetted and subject to reference and suitability checks, including CRB enhanced disclosure.