Account Manager – Crisis Communications - £30K-£35K
Are you ready to take your next step into a newly restructured and successful Crisis Communications team? One of London’s most reputable agencies is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Account Manager to dominate the field!
- Free breakfast at the in-house cafe
- Gym discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Following the official launch of the agency’s Crisis & Risk offer last year, they are seeking to recruit a conscientious self-starter to join their growing team. The Crisis & Risk team works cross discipline, supporting an enviable list of clients from crisis preparation through to response and post-crisis reputation rebuilding.
The main function of this role is to help clients to navigate change at pace. The agency is known for delivering highly effective and impactful communications programmes by combining insight with sector expertise, and an understanding of the media and business landscapes.
- Development of bespoke client/sector specific crisis preparedness materials
- Play an integral role during crisis response – material development, client liaison, media liaison and training exercises
- Track industry trends and identify business opportunities for the crisis practice
- Development of blogs and marketing materials which emphasise our expertise and advice
- Assist with new business preparation and pitching whilst maintaining prospect contacts
- Clear PR Agency experience working in Corporate/Crisis Communications.
- Proven track record of producing effective Communications Programs.
- A wealth of Media Contacts and strong Media Relations skills.
- Experience of working with the Trade Press.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne