Each day brings more chores and less time to accomplish them. Whether someone needs a handyman, house cleaner, mover or delivery person, TaskRabbit delights clients by matching the right skilled person in minutes. With our support, our customers can accomplish it all not only today, but also on-demand to be their most productive self. On the other side of the marketplace, we help our Taskers earn a living by setting their own prices, defining their working hours, and giving them control to help people when and how they want in the most supportive marketplace.
We're a mission-driven company. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced. We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionize everyday work.
About the Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic Fulfillment Coordinator to assist with IKEA task growth and fulfillment. This individual will work closely with the internal TaskRabbit IKEA team to understand and share trends and challenges and contribute feedback to the Product team to improve internal processes and external experiences.
- Receive and manage IKEA tasks to provide high-quality experiences and ensure fulfillment
- Interact with IKEA Taskers on a daily basis to communicate assignments and gather feedback
- Outreach to IKEA Clients to determine preferences and set expectations
- Communicate feedback to Operations and Product teams to improve efficiency for IKEA assignments
- Positive and detail-oriented personality able to prioritize needs on a daily basis
- Excellent communicator with readiness to share learnings and ask questions
- Comfortable with current smartphone technology, G suite and Mac
- Able to field technical questions with poise and confidence on iOS and Android.
- Able to work weekends