Senior Account Executive – great mix of B2B / corporate clients
Award winning international communications agency. Fantastic mix of established and challenger B2B and corporate clients. Impactful integrated PR campaigns and strategic profile raising. Growing year on year and looking to bolster London team further due to more new biz wins. Are you a Senior Account Executive (or established + amazing AE) looking to develop your first class media relation skills within such a collaborative team? If so, read on …
The Agency: Specialists in delivering world-class integrated PR, marketing and creative services for their UK and international clients, which span tech, health, financial, energy, retail and infrastructure. A focus on challenging the stereotypical and going the extra mile to get great results for their clients. To achieve this, the collaborative team are made up of smart, tenacious and passionate PR professionals. They are now looking to add to the team at SAE level.
The role: As the ‘go to’ daily contact for clients a great opportunity to develop ones client liaising skills, develop existing traditional and social media relations, and get involved in press release writing, event management, media monitoring, plus much more.
- 1-2 years plus PR experience, ideally all agency
- A passion for B2B / corporate sectors, but wider B2C and B2B experience considered
- Great communications skills; on the phone and on paper
- Confident communicator; happy to liaise with clients, journalists and senior staff members
- A passion for news; able to spot a story and come up with new creative angles for campaigns
- Organised and trust-worthy; able to provide day to day client contact
- A team player: able to support colleagues in meeting simultaneous deadlines
- Ambitious; keen to learn and take on responsibility
The ideal candidate will be bright, confident, creative and ambitious with a real passion for media relations; including an understanding of both traditional and social media. Candidates will have a strong interest in B2B / corporate, write like a dream and really enjoy client liaising. Candidates will be organised with the ability to manage multiple work streams while delivering excellent client service.
In return, this supportive agency can offer you a great working culture in which to progress your career and chance to get involved in a wide range of interesting briefs for international clients.
If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send over your CV for consideration.
If this role is not for you but know of someone who could be a good match then do also get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!