Alina Homecare are now taking on new staff for the roles of care assistant / care workers / homecare carers to join our fantastic team in Hove through to Lancing.
We have full and part time vacancies available with flexible working patterns available to suit you including - weekends / evenings / mornings.
At Alina Homecare our care workers are as important as the people we care for. We really feel we stand out from the rest and work hard to provide quality care for our customers. We genuinely feel that we are different to others work places and treat our staff as part of a team constantly listening, respecting and learning from each other.
Experience is not necessary as free full training and a free DBS will be provided.
We currently operate in the following areas and this may be where you work will be conducted:
- Shoreham by Sea
Duties may include:
- General Support - Domestic tasks such as light cleaning, tidying, shopping, preparing and cooking meals, shopping, coffee and tea
- Personal Care - Help with getting up and dressed ready for the day, washing, bathing, and toileting.
What is needed:
- Drivers licence and transport
- Caring attitude
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Empathetic and understanding
What we offer:
- Career development
- Local work
- Great rates of pay - up to £10.80 per hour
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Paid holiday
- Free induction training
- Regular refresher training
- Mileage - 20p per mile
- Free uniform
- Opportunity to study for diploma in Health and Social Care
- Roles are subject to a free DBS check
- Alina Ambassador Scheme available after six months (a way of progressing your career)
- Alina Rewards – a way of saving you money
If you think that you could make a difference to someone's day and genuinely care about people then we have the opportunity for you.
Call our friendly team today on 0330 055 2222.
Homecare Support Worker / Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant