Chef de Partie
We are seeking a passionate Chef de Partie to join our dynamic team at CAU Kingston.
The ideal candidate would be energetic, flexible with shift patterns and able to work weekends. Previous experience and a passion for fresh food is required!
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for a section of the kitchen, working closely with senior team members
- Maintaining high standards across food preparation, presentation and service
- Be aware of kitchen safety and hygiene
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Daily staff meals
- Incentives and discounts
- Chance to join a great company at a very exciting time!
- Loads of development and career progression
When we started CAU, our vision was to create a restaurant that would fit perfectly in the heart of Palermo, Buenos Aires.
If we could replicate that spirit, vitality, passion and sense of fun, we knew that CAU would become a home from home for our diners. From the mouth-watering steaks, burgers and sandwiches, to the tempting selection of sides and moreish favourites, each dish is served up with its own distinctive Argentinian twist!If you have enthusiasm by the bucket-load, a warm and friendly personality, and want to have as much fun with customers as with your colleagues, then we want to hear from you!