Healthcare Assistant - Urgent Hiring
Home Angels has an exciting new opportunity for our brand-new branch in the Swindon area.
We will be covering all parts of Swindon. We are already established in the West Berkshire area for 8 years and East Berkshire area for 2 years our website is www.homeangelscare.com
Home Angels aim at delivering high-quality person-centered care to our Service users to enable them to live independently in their own home. Would you like to join a team who are passionate about helping others and delivering person-centered care? We strive to ensure our clients remain as independent as possible.
As a Care Worker, you will help to care and support people in their own homes providing a range of personal care services, domestic and companionship.
We provide a 4-day initial training schedule also supplemented by shadowing shifts with experienced care workers for a minimum of 25 hrs. We offer additional training for example Dementia Care. We are committed to ensuring that all staff has ongoing developmental training; We also support our care workers in all levels of diplomas in health and social care.
It is important to have a positive and flexible attitude along with a real passion for caring for people.
Successful Candidates will need to:
- Obtain a satisfactory criminal record check and evidence that your name is not listed as barred from working with vulnerable people
- Full drivers license with no more than 6 points, Class 1 business insurance, and a current MOT (if using own car for business purposes) with use of your own Car
- Be 18 years of age or over.
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Full time and part time hours available
- Company pension
- Competitive rates of pay
- Higher weekend rates of pay
- Refer a friend bonus after they pass probation period
- Paid holiday
- Paid mileage