Are you looking for flexible work as a Care Assistant in St Helens?
Servoca could be the perfect match for you!
We are looking for experienced, reliable and passionate healthcare assistants to join our team and work hours that are suited to you.
We currently work with a range of care homes throughout St Helens
Key skills include (not limited to) :
- Personal care to include: washing and bathing; dressing and undressing; toileting; feeding
- Clinical care: skin integrity, hydration, nutrition, general well-being
- Deliver person centered care, promoting service users dignity and equality at all times
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal, maintain records and reports.
- To record all relevant details of duties, comments on the service users condition and any other relevant information in the report book and escalate to appropriate person accordingly
We can offer you:
- A support team who are committed to giving you the flexibility of agency work with the security of full time income.
- Weekly Pay, Holiday Pay & Pension Scheme (Starting rate £8 per hour)
- We handle your Tax and NI - just like a permanent job
- Choice of weekly hours Full / Part time, Day/Night
- The chance to increase your experience in a variety of homes whilst earning extra cash
- Flexibility of shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Free Mandatory Training, updated annually
- Opportunities for immediate starts
Candidates interested in this HCA position must have recent previous experience (minimum 6 months) in a nursing or care home environment within the UK.
All candidates will be asked to provide references and complete an enhanced DBS check
How to apply :If you have suitable experience we would love to hear from you!
Apply now by emailing an up to date CV or call the office on 0151 227 4900 to speak with Chelsi