Research Support Officer/Project Manager
Job Title: Research Support Officer/Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Ullysis Investment Club, Ltd. Is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Research Support Officer with a focus on the Cryptocurrency Market. We are a membership-based investment club operating as a think tank for our members. We research, analyse, test and gather data from various industry and market sectors for our members to review in order to help them make more informed investment decisions. A majority of members have shown increased interest in the emerging cryptocurrency space.
· Responsible for producing reports on blockchain and cryptocurrency market technology;
· Conduct interviews and secondary research pre-ICOs;
· Monitoring and interpreting major developments, and identifying macro themes and trends;
· Research and analyse data on various white paper reports;
· Build and execute robust research agendas on time and on budget;
· Must be able to work concurrently on multiple projects independently, solve problems, and produce accurate work through self-checks.
· Must be adept at analysis - seeking out and piecing together fragments of information, extrapolating, building and applying conceptual models, recognizing patterns and drawing conclusions from partial data.
· Reports regularly on progress to senior management
· Masters in Finance or related degree required
· Minimum 2 years experience in personal or corporate investment, research and analysis of cryptocurrencies
· Experience and knowledge of blockchain and ICOs
· Proven research and analytical skills
· Ability to think abstractly and strategically
· Ability to comprehend and analyse smart contracts on the blockchain.
· Exposure to and ability to vet various cryptocurrency exchange platforms.
· Advanced working knowledge of MS Office & Open Office products.
· Able to collaborate effectively with others.
· Able to provide current, active and transferable cryptocurrency assets with minimum membership value of £100k
· Fluent in English and Hindi
Closing Date: 1st June 2018