Ullysis Investment Club, Ltd. Is looking for an Economist/Statistician to conduct statistical analysis, surveys and collect data while developing and applying theories and concepts with a specialised focus on cryptos. We are a membership-based investment club operating as a think tank for our members. We research, analyse, test and gather data from various industry and market sectors for members to review in order to help them make more informed investment decisions. Members have shown increased interest in the emerging cryptocurrency space.
• Analyse cryptocurrency trends to determine patterns;
• Understand, research and present objective views on ICOs to management;
• Research, collate and present statistical data on cryptos;
• Outline and present probable economic events that could impact the crypto market;
• Study and collate data and statistics in order to help spot trends on targetted cryptos;
• Ability to use first-hand experience, data, statistics, theories to generate crypto charts showing potential breakouts;
• Must be able to work concurrently on multiple projects independently, solve problems, and produce accurate work through self-checks;
• Reports regularly on progress to senior management;
• Must be able to communicate assumptions, results, issues and solutions in a clear and concise manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in personal or corporate investment and analysis of cryptocurrencies.
• Experience, knowledge and understanding of the blockchain and ICOs and their economic impact on FIAT.
• Demonstrate understanding, commensurate with experience, of financial concepts and crypto market theories.
• Must have first-hand knowledge and participation in the cryptocurrency space.
• Self-starter, capable of working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Advanced working knowledge of MS Office products.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to collaborate effectively with other researchers and analysts.
• Must provide current, active and transferable crypto portfolio with a minimum membership value of £100k.
• Fluent in English and Hindi
Closing date- 1st June 2018