Performance, Systems and Quality Officer
Foundation is looking for a highly motivated individual who shares our values and takes pride in delivering a high quality service.
The post holder will play a critical role in ensuring that Foundation’s services comply with quality standards, developing a culture of continuous improvement, evidencing the provision of high quality services to customers/commissioners, driving up performance across the organisation and assisting with the continuing work of developing our case management software (CDP SHARP).
The post holder will be expected to work at all levels of the organisation, from reporting to Senior Managers, working with front line staff in local teams and consulting with customers.
Foundation is committed to developing a co-production approach, involving its customers in activities and decisions at all levels of the organisation.
The Mission of Central Operations
To deliver excellence in customer service and strategic business support at Foundation through:
- developing a very good understanding of the front line business and its varied components;
- understanding what the customer wants from Central Operations and IT;
- a clear consciousness of value for money (economy, efficiency and effectiveness);
- the development of sound and modern systems, procedures and governance arrangements;
- an integrated one-stop approach to our customers;
- equipping colleagues with the necessary skills, expertise and resources to deliver professional support services; and
- contributing to making Foundation a “great place to work”.
We will deliver this by:
- actively developing effective and supportive working relationships with colleagues;
- being strategic and pro-active;
- consistently beating customer expectations and seeking to add value;
- taking time out through shadowing, coaching and mentoring to get to know our internal customers and their business priorities;
- finding imaginative solutions to problems;
- preparing strategic financial plans and risk registers; and setting a good example on sustainability.
You will contribute to this by providing support to the overall strategic direction of central services. You will positively influence the delivery of business goals through the provision of a high quality service and by developing and maintaining effective relationships with team members, and internal & external customers.
Please refer to the application pack for the full role profile.
In order to apply for this position, you will need to hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle. Adjustments may be possible where applicants cannot drive as a result of a disability.
If you would like an informal chat about the role, please contact the Performance, Systems and Quality Manager (contact details can be found in the Application Pack).
The closing date for this post is Friday 25th May 2018 at 9:00am and it is anticipated that interviews will be held on Thursday 7th June 2018.
Please download the application pack and then complete the application form, showing how you meet the criteria for the role. Once completed, please return the form to the address in the covering letter.
Foundation is committed to building a workforce which is valued and whose diversity reflects the communities it serves, enabling it to deliver the best possible service to those communities and service users. Foundation seeks to attract applicants from all sections of the community in order to achieve a diverse workforce.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES – THANK YOU
Please note that Foundation does not accept CVs. If you wish to apply you will need to visit the website http://www.foundationuk.org/jobs.html and download an application pack for this role.
Foundation is a registered charity and the largest third sector provider of housing-related support services to socially excluded groups across the north of England. We provide services for disadvantaged and vulnerable individuals and families. The organisation is structured into seven service areas, comprising 17 office bases. The Central Services Team, based in Leeds, provides support across the organisation for all colleagues.
Foundation offers employees enhanced benefits and a competitive annual leave package.