Designer - Graphic / Mulitmedia
The LTE Group is a unique social enterprise, dedicated to providing quality learning, training and employment opportunities across the UK - Join our group today!
We have a great opportunity for you to join us as our Graphic/Multimedia Designer on a fixed term, full time (37 hours per week) basis at our Wythenshawe Campus.
As a key member of the Group Marketing and External Relations team, the Graphic/Multimedia Designer's has a unique opportunity to enhance creative and multimedia skills within a high-performing, creative and digital services and expertise are harnessed to provide an excellent marketing and communications service.
This is an integral role within the creative and digital team, developing inspiring and effective design solutions for online and offline communications, adding value to our businesses and primary relationships.
The LTE group structure encompasses the strengths of each of our individual organisations (The Manchester College, Novus, MOL and LTE) allowing them the freedom to focus on their own learners, colleagues, stakeholders and communities, whilst providing the support and added value of a Group. Each of our 4,000 colleagues benefits from the opportunity to develop and progress their career within and across our wider Group network.
In order to do this role you will need:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Specialist - minimum 5 years of job-related experience required
- Professionally trained creative in graphic / digital with experience of delivering creative solutions for multi-channel marketing
- Outstanding examples of campaigns, projects & time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage activities with competing deadlines
- Experience of technical / software skills - including In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator and current web design software
- High awareness of design and communication trends
- To be a role model for the organisation, demonstrating the organisation's values at all times and being an advocate for creative excellence and cultural change.