Do you have a passion for textiles and have experience in forecasting and managing critical paths? Are you a confident Excel user and have an analytical flair? If this is you, read on ….
You’ll be working for a local, award winning business who continue to experience year on year success, they offer a great working environment and recognise that their staff really are their greatest asset. So if you’re a Merchandiser and want to be part of this local success story, and an excellent salary along with great benefits (including an early finish on a Friday) appeals to you then you need to get in touch.
What’s the Job?
Working as an integral part of the Merchandising team you’ll be responsible for:
- Provide accurate forecasting of stock, amending forecast estimates as required
- Manage stock levels and work within cash flow forecasts
- Agree estimates with customers and attend regular launch meetings
- Place orders with overseas suppliers
- Manage suppliers ensuring deliveries arrive on time
- Maintain regular contact with both suppliers and customers
What experience do you need?
You’ll already be an experienced forecaster / merchandiser, you’ll also need:
- Strong Excel skills
- Forecasting and stock management
- Experience of critical paths
- Strong decision making skills
- Organised and able to work to changing deadlines
What are the pay and benefits?
An excellent salary is on offer for this role, hours of work are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday with a 3.00pm finish on Friday, benefits include 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, 50 % discount on products, free parking, Christmas bonus (dependant on performance); Subsidised Yoga classes and pension.
What to do next?
If this is your perfect job, get in touch.
GDPR: We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy, therefore we will not submit your CV to any prospective employer without your prior consent. You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data at any time.