Oak Tuition Almondbury, Huddersfield
Job Type: Part-time (flexible working hours)
£10 per hour
We are looking for an enthusiastic Primary tutor to join our tuition Centre in Almondbury, Huddersfield.
You will work providing tuition to students from age 6 to age 11, specialise in SATs exam preparation and building on KS1 & KS2 core skills.
You will be tutoring in small groups in a fully equipped educational setting.
Fully qualified teachers, PGCE and curriculum experience is required for this post. All applicants must have a DBS certificate.
We open from Monday – Friday 3.30-7.30pm and Saturday 10-4pm.
Working hours are negotiable.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and preparation for individual lessons for students
- Teaching students in a small group setting within a classroom environment
- Providing feedback to parents
- Complying with Centre policies
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified teacher status (PGCE)
- Experience working in a Primary school
- Knowledge of KS1 & KS2 curriculum
- An up-to-date Enhanced DBS.
- Immediate start
- Good rates of pay
- Flexible working conditions
- Friendly environment
Please send a CV and covering letter to Oak Tuition: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission, ...
Salary: £12.00 /hour