Retail Store Manager
Retail Store Manager. We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a new fashion brand in London.This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international modern-art fashion brand.
It is good opportunity for experienced retail store supervisor who is looking for promotion and new challenges.
You must be a driven, enthusiastic manager with clear understanding of KPIs, commercial acumen and strong leadership.
- Following up on sales goals and budgets to optimise profit.
- Maximising selling by analysing sales reports and taking action accordingly.
- Ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times.
- Ensuring that our product is displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activity and seasonal trends together with your store visual team.
- Ensuring that safety, security and administrative routines are followed.
- Setting an example for the team by acting as a role model using our values
- An operational understanding of fashion market.
APPLY TODAY for an immediate interview!
We are based in Hammersmith 11 Beavor Lane, London, W6 9AR. The
nearest tube station is Ravenscourt Park or Hammersmith tube station is also
a walk away. Our working hours are from 9am – 5pm on Monday to Friday.
Please bring your CV, ID, Passport or Visa with you for the meeting.