Key Stage 2 Teacher
Key Stage 2 Teacher Required from September 2018
MPS/ suitable for NQT
Wayland Junior Academy is part of the Transforming Education in Norfolk (TEN) group. We are a friendly school situated in the popular growing market town of Watton. There are 270 children on roll from years 3 to 6 with a growing demographic.
Ofsted recognised our strengths in leadership and pastoral care and our high ambitions for our academy. ‘Pupils are polite and courteous around the school. They take good care of each other.’ We are looking for an inspiring teacher to join our team and support us on our journey to ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding.’
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Teacher who:
• is passionate about learning
• puts the wellbeing, happiness and progress of our children first
• has the highest expectations of all the pupils and themselves
• has a positive outlook and enables children to believe they can achieve
• is inspirational, innovative and a creative practitioner
• is enthusiastic and willing to work with us to improve our academy
• enjoys working collaboratively and being part of an outstanding team
• is flexible and willing to contribute to all aspects of academy life
• has a good sense of humour
We can offer:
• a friendly, welcoming, enthusiastic and committed staff team
• fantastic children who are keen to learn
• commitment to CPD and professional development including our peer coaching programme.
• the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment both within the academy and also as part of the TEN group which includes institutions from primary through to further education
• a happy and positive working environment
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed, please contact Kim Walker (PA to the Principal) to arrange this.
Closing Date: 9am Monday 22nd May
Interviews: 24th May
Our academy is committed to safeguarding young people and expects all who work at the academy to share this commitment. All applicants to this post will be subject to further safeguarding checks, including a full Disclosure and Barring Service check for the candidate appointed.
‘This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.’