Internal Auditor/Senior Auditor - Flexible UK locations SB/A/9149
Internal Auditor/ Senior Auditor- flexible UK base.
Salary range: £50000 to £65000 (neg) - depending on experience/location + bonus + excellent benefits.
Qualifications: ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
This organisation has an extensive network of offices throughout the UK, and you will potentially be able to access a local hub close to your home base Monday-Friday.
Reporting to the Audit Manager on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal processes, Risks and controls, procedures and policies.
This includes value-added auditing, control and governance and processes and adherence to, and application of, appropriate internal systems and controls, procedures with regard to ensuring the business has a robust audit/controls environment.
• Deliver Group Internal Audit audits in line with agreed plan.
• Deliver audit reports that are factual, relevant and provide assurance to the recipient as to the results of the audit.
• Assisting/facilitating through audit and challenge the implementation and maintenance of an appropriate governance, risk and controls management framework.
• Attend programme boards and other meetings as necessary providing oversight of, and challenge to, the business.
• Update the audit issue and action database for all new entries and ensure updates are accurately recorded.
• Maintain a working knowledge of the business and client activity where necessary to ensure that contractual requirements are met.
• Contribute to investigations as required.
Skills & Qualifications
• Education to degree level or equivalent/ACA or Equivalent.
• At least 2 years experience of providing a professional audit service.
• Good communication, report writing and analysis skills.
• Ability to build effective relationships and influencing skills.
• Effective time management, planning and organisational skills.
• Ability to use the relevant software packages.
• Problem solving skills - thinks through actions and considers impacts on costs and benefits before making a decision.
• Able to balance personal delivery with operational team objectives and activities. A clear focus on delivery.
• Customer Service - Creating the best possible experience for Business Partners and their customers.
• Communication - The ability to listen, express and articulate information.
• Results focused - Getting the job done in an efficient way through effective time, task and financial management.
Please send your CV to Stephen Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 03452261523 for further information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship*
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.