Chinese Client Specialist (Mandarin speaking)
Our client is a luxury accessories brand with over 150 stores worldwide. They sell a range of products including: shoes, handbags, scarves, fragrance and men’s shoes. The company strives to combine a glamourous feel with outstanding Italian craftsmanship to create fashionable designs that are favoured among celebrities.
We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about luxury accessories for a Chinese Client Specialist position based in Central London. The candidate must be enthusiastic about providing first class customer service a luxury sales environment. The applicant must be sales focused and enjoy speaking with customers to build strong customer relations. A good level of spoken/written English is required for this role and strong Mandarin spoken/written is essential.
Ideaboxes Limited is an international recruitment and consultancy agency. It specialises in finding UK businesses experienced Chinese bilingual candidates. Ideaboxes aims to provide outstanding support for businesses and offer professional career advice for Chinese speakers based in the UK. By delivering this service, Ideaboxes can act as a bridge between distinguished employers and high-level job seekers. By recruiting the best Chinese candidates for employers, this will assist in the development of an expanding Chinese market and meet the increasing demand for Chinese speakers in the work place, worldwide.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Deliver excellent customer service and exceed customer needs/expectations at every given opportunity.
· Maintain a high level of personal grooming and represent the brand image through customer service, attitude and behavior.
· Handle any customer complaints in a professional methodical manner to help achieve solutions and offer appropriate recommendations to store management.
· Manage stock effectively and replenish stock when needed. Fitting with store and visual merchandising standards.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and dress codes.
· Instil passion for the brand with customers and have an in depth knowledge of products to provide well informed and outstanding customer service. This includes knowledge of product materials, construction and aftercare.
· Develop and maintain your own client database ensuring repeat visits and customer loyalty.
· Support the team in stock takes and attend all store meetings and training events.
· Represent the brand during promotional events and activities.
· Offer thoughts and ideas to the team for store performance improvements.
· Strive to exceed personal and store key performance indicators to increase store performance.
· Communicating all potential Health and Safety issues to the Store Manager.
· Demonstrate flexibility by supporting store management in any back of house and administrative operations as requested.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
· 1-2 years’ experience working in the luxury retail sector –other relevant industries may be considered.
· Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
· A professional manner with a high level of personal grooming.
· Strong communication and sales skills to achieve targets
· Enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations
· Confident and capable of prioritising while handling a range of tasks
· Passionate about representing the brand and knowledge of the luxury market, customer service and fashion industry.
· Motivated and proactive to identify customer expectations.
· Capable of showing initiative and pre-empting customer needs.
Salary range: £20,000 - £23,000 (depending on experience)
Please Note: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the high volume of applicants it is only possible to contact successful candidates within 14 days.