Food Production and Cooking Apprenticeship
The Top Pub is a smart,country pub that makes a real effort to please and serve the community. They have free wifi, pool table, hot drink re-fills. It is a typical country pub with food served all day except Mondays. The Top Pub offers homemade chips, pies, burgers, lasagna plus much much more. They have an excellent range of fine cask ales, lagers, ciders and wines. Dogs are welcomed, walkers, workmen, dirty boots, cyclists, we even have somewhere you can tie your horse!
- Able to demonstrate a passion for food and hospitality.
- Assist the main cook or chef with simple tasks
- Learn different procedures of food preparation
- Prepare ingredients for dishes upon the instructions of chefs
- Make sure that food supplies are stored properly and used resourcefully
- Make sure that the kitchen is clean at all times
- Ensure that best food practices and kitchen hygiene protocols are adhered to
- Willing to learn
- Passionate about food
- Knowledge of the food service industry
- Use initiative
- Be reliable and self motivated with a strong work ethic
Needs to have a full driving licence.