Telemarketing Executive (B2B)
c£18k basic + OTE, 20 days holiday, Benefits
Our client is a B2B telemarketing and lead generation company based in Nottingham. They thrive on creating intelligent and integrated campaigns that generate real results and value for our clients. They use telephone, direct and digital marketing to develop successful B2B lead generation campaigns. It has grown in both the private and public sector and now has significant market presence and a strong reputation as a leading sales maker in the industry. This is an exciting time to join a fast, fun and expanding business.
Due to securing a prestigious long term contract with an organisation (which represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, uniting nearly 800 operators with more than 300 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem) they are looking to recruit a Telemarketing Executive to work from their Nottingham office.
You will be working independently and responsible for sales lead generation for their client. The role requires that you conduct quality inbound calls talking and demonstrating the services to senior executives in the private and public sector. You will be provided with comprehensive training which will see the successful candidate grow and develop into a key cornerstone.
Tasks, duties & responsibilities:
· Dealing with predominantly inbound enquiries and converting to the sales pipeline and ultimately through to closure.
· Have strong business verbal and written communication skills, to develop new client opportunities especially for both telephone calls and emails.
· Create and maintain relationships with clients.
· Manage data for their client within the CRM, ensuring all communication is logged and information is correctly recorded for weekly reporting.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience working within a B2B telemarketing environment communicating with senior executives.
· You need to have customer focused, proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels in a relaxed and confident manner.
· Professional and proactive approach on the phone and ability to communicate effectively.
· You should have the ability to work unsupervised.
· You need to have an excellent time management and prioritizing skills.
· You need to be a computer literate on Excel, Word, Outlook and preferable CRM systems.
Key phrases: Telemarketing Executive, B2B, Telesales, Marketing, Nottingham