Health Care Assistant
Have you got experience working within care homes? If so we are recruiting for Care Assistants in Oxford and the surrounding areas. We are looking for reliable candidates who are passionate about their job.
As a Care Assistant your main roles and responsibilities include:
· Maintaining clients personal hygiene - Washing, dressing, dental care, any medication that may be given
· Helping them with their daily routine off getting dressed and ready for bed and toileting throughout the day
· To assist with keeping their living space clean and tidy
· Assist with meal times
· To assist with any outings - This could be medical appointments to days out
· Monitoring individuals’ conditions by taking their temperature, pulse and weight
We can offer you full and part time hours on a permanent contract, we also offer temporary contracts to suit your needs. As well as flexibility towards your shifts.
If you think you would be suited in this role apply now.