Apprenticeships Trainer/Assessor: Childcare - Central Bedfordshire College
Part-Time: 15 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Salary: £23,964 - £33,186 (£9,715 - £13,453 pro rata)
Plus Benefits: Defined Benefit Pension, Employee Assistance Programme
Free Car Parking, Subsidised Refectory and onsite Gym
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Assessors/Trainer to join our team. Working within the Apprenticeship Team at the College the Trainer/Assessor will be required to deliver high quality technical training to apprentices.
The primary role of the Trainer/Assessor is to support apprentices in completing their apprenticeship in a timely manner either through an end point assessment or an occupational qualification.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic individual with a passion for teaching and learning to deliver within this area of our business. This rewarding role will allow you to draw on your experience to provide support to learners through the Apprenticeship within their workplace, enabling them to achieve their personal goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage, develop and visit a caseload of learners monthly in line with the College policies.
- Visiting learners in the workplace, coaching and assessing them in line with their chosen apprenticeship
- To maintain quality standards by delivering the highest standards of training
- Liaising with learners, customers, internal and external verifiers and Management
- Creating learner portfolios to agreed internal and external standards
- Maintain records & systems to provide timely and accurate information
- Attend scheduled internal meetings to ensure consistent standards of delivery and quality is upheld as well as operational effectiveness
- Use engaging strategies to deliver learning to learners
CLOSING DATE: 23rd May 2018
INTERVIEW DATE: TBC
All roles are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.