We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic and inspiring NQT or teacher for September 2018 or sooner. We are looking to expand our English Faculty by appointing an additional teacher for Key Stage 3 and 4 English Language and Literature. A successful candidate will inspire and motivate students, ensuring they reach their full potential. The role would be suitable for a NQT or experienced teacher, we are interested in teachers who can transfer their love of the subject to students.
You will be:
- An inspirational teacher with a passion for English Language and Literature.
- Knowledgeable of the subject and have an excellent academic qualification.
- Able to combine academic rigor and achievement with enjoyment of the subject.
- Equipped to plan and deliver consistently good or outstanding lessons.
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We can offer you:
- Mentoring and support for a NQT or NQT +1.
- Excellent CPD provision.
- Staff Benefits Package including health care.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Candidates must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
We actively encourage prospective applicants to visit Wayland Academy. Glen Allott, the Principal, is also willing to talk informally to prospective applicants should they wish to do so. Applications will be considered as and when they are received with the final deadline being Thursday 17th May.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 17th May 2018
Interviews will be held on Monday 21st May 2018