Drake’s are a London-based company that specialise in luxury menswear tailoring including (but not limited to) handmade ties, scarves, shirts and outwear. Founded by Michael Drake in 1977, we have always taken care with our products, producing timeless attires to match all aspects of our lives that relate to the ageless British fashion world.
Our vision is to consistently provide an innovative quality in design and fashion. As we are growing as time progresses, we also have an opportunity to extend our arm in hiring a summer intern for the Summer of 2018!
This is an exciting position where we are offering to provide the best candidate the amazing opportunity of working in close relations within our Factory Shop in Old Street, where our tie factory is also based!
The main responsibilities for the Sales Assistant would be:
What is required
- Provide excellent/world class customer service
- Control of stock movements in and out of the store using correct process and procedure and storing paperwork in an agreed upon manner
- Checking/requesting continuous stock on a weekly basis making sure stock does not fall below agreed required levels
- Tidying, organising and maintaining stock room appearance
- Arranging for necessary stockroom improvement work to be completed by Gary in a timely manner
- Alerting management to packaging requirements making sure the store does not fall below the agreed requirements
- To take the lead with the managers assistance on stock take
- Speaking with the shop floor supervisor regarding replenishment making sure items are continually replenished if available and if items are not available requesting them from warehouse/web
This is a part-time position where you would be able to work up up to 5 hours a day, during our most vibrant time at the store, meeting people from all over the world and help working with our team.
A full induction and training will be given so experience is not necessary but preferably an interest within the fashion/design industry would suffice.
- Passion for Fashion
- Great Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Consistent, Motivated, Organised and Self-driven
- Able to work independently and within a team simultaneously
- Great Multi tasker
- Experience in the fashion world (Preferred)
Drake’s are an equal opportunities employer, it is our policy to treat all applicants and employees fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, civil partnership status, age, race, colour, nationality, national origins, ethnic origin or disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform essential job functions. It is also the Company’s policy to conform to all employment standards required by law.