Sales Administrator / Merchandiser
Are you an ambitious and driven Sales Administrator who enjoys working to challenging deadlines? Are you looking to join a prestigious world class brand who deal with an exclusive client base? If so, read on …..
If you have a wide range of skills which include stock management, forecasting and sales reporting and you’re used to dealing with high value products, then this international brand is offering a salary of up to £25,000 along with great benefits plus exceptional working conditions, so if this is you, get in touch.
What will you be doing?
You’ll play a key part in the providing the highest level of support to a prestigious client base across the UK, it’s a varied role so you’ll need to be experienced in managing multiple tasks, duties will also include:
- Produce weekly sales and inventory reports
- Track stock purchases, movement and sales across the business
- Produce regular forecasting and reviews
- Keep track of market change, patterns and trends
- Check minimum stock levels and propose orders
- Closely follow back orders of product managing order requests
- Allocation of product to customer orders
- Provide regular updates to both Sales and Customers
- Manage inventory for products and accessories
- Work closely with logistics and arrange documentation
- Order stock based on back orders
- Ensure that all product data is accurate
What experience do you need?
You will already be experienced within business administration. You will also need:
- Experience within stock management and systems
- Strong IT skills (SAP or similar would be desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage relationships with customers
- Able to work to strict targets and deadlines
- Experience of reporting to senior management
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience within a procurement / buying environment would be beneficial
What are the pay and benefits?
This is an outstanding opportunity. Hours of work are 9am until 5pm, you can expect a salary of £25,000 plus an annual bonus, free on- site parking, pension, BUPA, Life Assurance and childcare vouchers.
What to do next?
If this is your perfect job, get in touch.
GDPR: We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy, therefore we will not submit your CV to any prospective employer without your prior consent. You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data at any time.