Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager - Durapipe
Sales Area: Midlands (LL,SY,TF,ST,WS,WV,LD,HR,DY,B,WR,CV,GL)
Durapipe UK, part of Aliaxis, is a leading manufacturer of high performance, thermoplastic pipework systems used on a global scale within the commercial buildings and industrial market sectors.
As Area Sales Manager you’ll be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities and managing existing relationships within your area, driving sales through Specifiers, M&E Consultants, Contractors, and independent / national merchant groups.
You'll be working closely with specifiers and contractors to influence and gain specifications of our products, supporting our merchant partners and providing them with the knowledge and confidence to promote our brands. With a drive to succeed and a proactive work ethic you’ll also be responsible for:
- Implementing sales plans for your region, analysing sales figures, identifying gaps and opportunities
- Monitoring your sales performance, achieving budgeted sales targets
- Keeping up to date on product performance and competitor activity
- Maintaining customer and project records through CRM
- Managing your project pipeline in accordance with the Durapipe sector focus
- Working closely with the Project Tracking team
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with influencers within the specifier, contractor & distributor customer base
We are looking for a self-motivated and technically minded sales professional with a dynamic approach to business development. Your skills and experience will include:
- A technical aptitude for reading drawings and conducting product presentations (CPD’s)
- Sales success across new and existing accounts, including specification/technical sales
- Knowledge of industrial, M&E / building services & distributors sectors
- Excellent communication and organisation skills coupled with strong negotiation and influencing skills
Working with a world-renowned brand this is an excellent opportunity to build your sales career within our well established and innovative business.
Applications will be processed quickly and interviews will be held as soon as it is appropriate to do so. Should an offer be made, all candidates will be notified that the position has been filled.
To find out more about a career with the Aliaxis Group click on the following link: http://www.aliaxiscareers.co.uk/