- Are you frustrated with the current constrictions in nursing?
- Are you interested in going back to basic nursing care?
- Are you looking for full time, part time or zero hour contracts?
- Are you looking to have fun at work whilst delivering high standards of person centred care?
If you answered yes, we’ve got the perfect role for you!
We are piloting a new self-managing team based in the rural village of Hoo. This is a great opportunity for those looking to return to work and those who feel they no longer have the time to give basic holistic care to their patients.
The team will have professional autonomy and responsibility for the day to day running of the team and will work in supporting and empowering each other to deliver the highest standard of person centred care.
So what else?
- The team will be based within the local community in Hoo enabling them to get to know the local community whilst also working very closely with the local GP surgery and other services.
- Our principle– keep it small, keep it simple
- Our aim– empowering patients to self-manage health and social needs and improving quality of life
- Our ethos– to have fun and enjoy nursing
The small print
- We will always appoint the best person for the job, but applications are particularly welcome from candidates from BAME groups which are underrepresented in our service.
- We will offer you the choice of two pension schemes; the NHS Pension scheme and our Scottish Widows group personal pension.
- Interviews will take place on 6 June 2018
We are offering full time, part time and zero hours contracts and a competitive reward package.