Lecturer in Chemistry - Loughborough College
The Loughborough College Sixth Form department is seeking a Lecturer in Chemistry to join them in their aspiration to deliver excellent teaching and learning as standard.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, dynamic and committed teacher of Chemistry and Cambridge Technical Lab skills, to teach on our A Level programme.
The successful candidate will deliver inspiring teaching and learning to ensure all students are supported to succeed. You will act as a personal mentor to a tutorial group, planning and preparing innovative and effective lessons. You should also be able to contribute to the teaching of Cambridge Technical Lab skills.
To be considered, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A teaching qualification or willingness to complete this
- A degree in a relevant subject area
- Experience in teaching AS/A2 Chemistry
- Passion and Motivation
- Respect for our aims and values
Loughborough College is a great place to work. Alongside our commitment to your professional and personal development, we offer a generous benefits package including:
- A competitive pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site parking
- Access to healthcare scheme
- Tax efficient childcare
- 52 days annual leave per year
- Subsidised gym membership (for our on-site fully equipped gym)
We are and have consistently invested in providing our learners and employees with an outstanding and unrivalled range of modern facilities and resources.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 16th May 2018