An exciting position is available within our in-house café at City of Oxford College
We are looking for a flexible casual hours working employee to fulfil pre-planned cover hours in our onsite café – hours available in/out of college term times – hours available from now.
Particularly July through to September we require committed and flexible food service staff for pre-booked assignment work.
Some of the tasks required include:
- Serving and taking payments for refreshment and food purchases
- Making café style drinks – Latte/Cappuccino’s etc (training can be given)
- Making/serving breakfast items and toasted sandwiches/panini’s
- Stocking shelves and fridges with snacks/drinks
- Assisting in storing deliveries and stock rotation
- Regular cleaning and maintaining and hygienic working area
This might suit someone with an interest in developing their professional customer service skills within this sector, looking for summer employment or supplement other working commitments.
Café Experience is desirable but not essential as full training can be given to the right candidate.
Interviews will take place asap
Want to apply or find out more information? Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org