Are you passionate about care giving or perhaps looking for a change of career? IMPACT Care Services is currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers for Full-Time, Part-Time and Bank Staff in the Bedfordshire area. We have lots of rewarding work in Care, Residential, Nursing and Learning Disability Homes.
As a Healthcare Assistant and Support Worker, you will work as a member of a team in maintaining and delivering a high standard of resident care.
Benefits of working in our team:
• Mandatory Training & Other Specialist Trainings.
• Enrolment on NVQ Health & Social Care Course. (FREE!!)
• Criminal Record Checks (DBS)
• PMVA Training (Prevention and Management of Violence and Aggression)
• Shifts covering up to 7 days a week
• Shifts flexibility (12 hour shifts, morning shifts, afternoon shifts) day and night shifts available.
• Weekly Bonus Schemes
• Holiday Pay
Whether you are experienced or not we provide you support every step of the way to begin your career in the Care Industry. If you would like to care for people and make a positive difference to their lives, this could be the ideal job for you.
Please Contact Geet on 01582235090 or firstname.lastname@example.org