Are you hungry for a new role in leisure that gives you more variety and opportunities than ever before?
At Hollywood Bowl Oxford we are all passionate about our people and our culture, you’ll be part of a fun and professional team in a supportive environment.
We are excited to announce that as part of our rebrand to Hollywood Bowl we introduced our famous Hollywood Diner. Our Diner has an American themed menu with hand crafted burgers, hot dogs, combos and sharers as well as milkshakes and a selection of great desserts.
About the role and you:
Working as our Kitchen Team Member you’ll play an important role ensuring that our customers have the best experience when they dine with us. You’ll be 100% customer focused and really care about the dining experience of each and every customer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, assemble and present all dishes to spec
- Deliver food within our 20 minutes ensuring great consistency and quality
- To plan, deliver and coordinate all food for parties and bookings
- To serve, engage and interact with our customers
- Clean, maintain and keep all equipment in good working order
- Wash up and regularly deep clean the kitchen
- Follow all due diligence to ensure team and customers are in a safe environment
- Be involved in stock ordering and rotation
- To support, work with and develop alongside other team members as well as be confident in working alone
We want you to have a passion for cooking, previous experience would be beneficial but not essential as full training is provided.
The benefits and rewards:
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That’s why we ensure that we train our teams to the highest standards through on the job training. As well as great career development, you’ll also receive the following:
- Holiday – number of days per annum is dependent on number of hours worked
- Contributory Pension Scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free Bowling
- Perkbox – access to discounts with hundreds of Global Brands
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly Team Member Awards
- Long Service Awards
- Discounted food whilst on shift
- Free Gym Membership
We are located just next to Kassam Stadium, which means that match days are busy and so much fun for us. Especially with our great peak period benefits (half terms and match days):
· You will be paid £1 per hour more
· You will have a free meal + soft drink (or slush!)
We also offer a 12 month fast track Assistant Manager in Training programme which is available for Team Members wanting to progress their career.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, think you could make an impact and are ready to be bowled over with excitement, be quick and apply now – we don’t want you to miss out on this great opportunity to become part of our team.