Work-Based Health and Social Care Assessor
Shipley College is situated in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Saltaire and is committed to high standards, encouraging staff and students to do their best and to aim high. Shipley College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
Do you have the necessary qualifications, skills and experience to assess health and social care?
This role includes, but is not limited to the following activities:
- Using an electronic portfolio
- Working with learners to achieve their L2/L3 H&SC Diplomas or Apprenticeships
- Marking their work and giving constructive feedback
- Observing learners in the workplace
- Conducting reviews
- Working with employers
- Record keeping for audit purposes
You should possess:
- A minimum of a Level 3 Vocational qualification
- An Assessors qualification
- Current experience working in the care industry