Live In Care Assistant
Are you passionate about helping the others and providing high quality of care?
Would you like to work for one of the UK`s leading provider of care at home?
If the answer is YES, then we’ll love to hear from you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and compassionate Live In Care Assistant to join our expanding team in London.
Benefits of working as a Live In Care Assistant:
- DBS paid
- Pension Scheme
- Full training and ongoing support
- Career development
- Competitive rates of pay
Your Role as a Live In Care Assistant:
- Personal care. Help with getting up and getting ready for the day
- Washing, bathing and toileting
- Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, shopping
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Supporting people with complex needs
As a live in care assistant you will need to:
- Ideally have some experience as a live in carer
- You must have a right to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS to be completed
- Enthusiastic care assistant to support independent living
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Reliable individuals
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Pet lovers are welcome!
If you are interested to work with us as a live in care assistant please apply with your updated CV, or call 0208 912 2313.
Our office working hours are Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.