An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the IT development team on a 3 month temporary assignment. This successful applicant will join a hard working dynamic team, to assist with the management and development of web applications across college. To give support of web based software solutions and to give technical assistance to IT projects in area of own expertise.
- Assist in the administration and development of the college web presence and internal web solutions
- Ensure complete and through testing of all code prior to release
- Assist in the analysis, evaluation, installation and commissioning of web developments
- To work with IT Services to ensure the security and robustness of all IT facilities for web development, including but not limited to hardware, software and data integrity.
- To assist the Software Development Team leader to identify and implement business efficiency solutions.
- To contribute to the development of the IT strategy.
- To contribute to the implementation of the IT strategy.
- Identify and report on own development plans and training opportunities where possible. Contribute to own development through the staff performance review system and regular one to one meetings.
- To ensure that all College Health & Safety Policies are adhered to in own working practices.
- To ensure own awareness of relevant health & safety policies.
- To complete and where appropriate escalate, risk assessments for own work area.