Lead Professional - Second in Charge of Maths - Wayland Academy Norfolk
Are you looking to develop yourself into a future leader of mathematics?
We have an outstanding opportunity for an inspirational teacher with an excellent proven, track record to take the lead in teaching and learning in Mathematics. A suitable candidate would be enrolled for appropriate training such as the National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) with the National College for Teaching and Leadership.
The role has responsibility within the Maths Faculty; this includes the subject areas of Maths, Design Technology and Art and Design.
You will be:
- An aspiring leader, with the potential to develop excellence in others.
- Passionate about Mathematics and have excellent academic qualifications and thorough subject knowledge.
- Able to combine academic rigour and achievement with enjoyment of the subject.
- Equipped to plan and deliver consistently good or outstanding lessons.
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We can offer you:
- Leadership training to prepare you for this role and the future.
- Excellent CPD provision.
- Staff Benefits Package including health care.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Candidates must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
We actively encourage prospective applicants to visit Wayland Academy. Glen Allott, the Principal, is also willing to talk informally to prospective applicants should they wish to do so. Applications will be considered as and when they are received with the final deadline being Thursday 17th May.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 17th May 2018
Interviews will be held on Monday 21st May 2018