Care Assistant/Support Worker
Are you passionate about care and enjoy working with people? Are you looking to work flexible hours? Do you live in Thornton Heath, CR7?
Would you like to work for one of the UK`s leading provider of care at home?
If the answer is YES, then we’ll love to hear from you!
We are a family run company who are experts in providing excellent care for the elderly in London and the Home counties by day or night, as well as live in care. Our aim is to provide continuity of care, to ensure the highest possible level of care for our clients.
As a care assistant/support worker, flexibility is key, as you may be required to work a variety of different days and shifts throughout the week, including early mornings, afternoons, and evenings.
Benefits of working as a care assistant/support worker:
- Flexible working hours for regular days and times – guaranteed hours available
- DBS paid
- Pension Scheme
- Full training and ongoing support
- 1 hour minimum client calls, often longer
- Great hourly rate of up to £9.25 an hour
- Career development
Day to Day Role of a care assistant/support worker:
- Personal care. Help with getting up and getting ready for the day
- Washing, bathing and toileting
- Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, shopping
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Supporting people with complex needs
As a care assistant/support worker you will need to:
- No prior experience as acare assistant/support workernecessary (full training will be given)
- You must have a right to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS to be completed
- Enthusiasticcare assistant/support workerto support independent living
- Reliable individuals
- Excellent spoken and written English
- You need to be available to do early mornings and late evenings
If you want to work with us as acare assistant/support worker please apply by submitting your CV or call 0208 912 2313 and ask for Oana.
Our office working hours are Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.