Health Care Assistants
Health Care support worker ( Walkers and Drivers Needed)
Salary: £7.83 to £9.00 /hour ( Double pay on BANK HOLIDAYS)
Victoria Community Care Ltd is an awarding winning care provider with Investors in People accreditation.
We are looking to expand our team of Healthcare Assistants and are recruiting in the Knowsley area and parts of Liverpool.
We are one of the main providers of care in the Knowsley area.
We can maintain our promise of continuity of work based around your availability.
Previous experience is desirable but not essential as full training and support is provided.
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a positive difference to their lives this job could be perfect for you. We are looking for caring, passionate and dedicated individuals who want to make a difference. We provide person centered, individual care packages specific to the needs of our service users. You will look after vulnerable people in their own homes ensuring a high level of care is provided promoting independence, dignity and respect.
Your duties can include assisting with general daily living activities, personal care, domestic duties, meals, medication, shopping, community visits. No experience is necessary as full training is given.
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced rate of pay on weekends
- Double pay on BANK HOLIDAYS
- Flexible hours or guaranteed hour contracts
- Choice of weekly pay or four weekly pay
- Paid holidays
- Pension scheme
- support and advice available 24 hours a day
- Paid Health & Social Care diploma
- paid training with specialized development packages
- paid specialist training to develop you
- free uniform and PPE
- drivers MILEAGE ALLOWANCE
- career progression
- free mobile app allowing instant live access to your rota
For an informal discussion please ring Liz on 0151 546 4400