Are you a Registered Nurse looking to join an exceptional team of people? Do you have a passion for working on the front line of a busy and varied business, providing the highest quality of care to our valued clients?
We are looking for people who are exceptional at what they do.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• Flexible working hours
• On-going FREE training and development opportunities
• Opportunity to join NEST pension scheme
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £500)
• Paid for DBS
• Free Uniform
• Access to ‘Your Interserve’ – a loyalty scheme with opportunity to get discount from many retailers, shops and services
This role offers flexibility with opportunities for full and part time placements.
You could be working in multiple nursing, care and residential homes or directly in people’s own homes. You will be supporting with tasks such as administering prescribed medicines in accordance with IHC’s procedures and NMC guidelines, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident has an individualised care plan.
If you have a Valid NMC pin and any of the following we want to hear from you:
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all our care staff to share this ethos.
How to apply
If you are interested in working for us, please contact the local branch on 01273 220660 or apply on-line below.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is proud to endorse the National Nursing Strategy, 6C’s, for England Compassion in Practice.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company and committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).