Programme Manager, 2 days a week (days can be spread out through the week)
Are you interested in the charity and social enterprise sector, and the consultancy support they receive?
Do you have a strong eye for detail, enjoy programme management, have great communication skills and have an interest in how to get the best quality delivery of consultancy services to the not for profit sector?
Eastside Primetimers is a management consultancy that only works with not-for-profit organisations. We have a strong vision for charities, social enterprises and the work that they do. We believe that having a strong and vibrant social sector enriches the lives of the whole of society. Our aim is to be a critical friend and partner for those that work with people most in need. We’re here to provide support and guidance to help not-for-profit organisations thrive.
We are looking to recruit a Programme Manager to join our small, head office team in London. You will be the glue between our business development Directors and the teams of consultants who are delivering great work helping to transform charities and social enterprises. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our business development Directors to land new projects, making sure that contracts are accurate and complete, and there is no confusion over what will be delivered, when and at what cost;
- Keeping tabs on around 100 projects so that we know exactly what stage in delivery they are at, knowledge is being shared and our quality and evaluation standards are being maintained;
- Being the main contact with our outsourced bookkeepers and accountants so that our management accounts are accurate;
- Ensuring our CRM system, which is Salesforce, and our file management system, which is Dropbox, is fit for purpose and adding to the efficiency of our company;
- Providing monthly performance management data to the senior executives and the Board.
We are seeking someone who is comfortable with data, numbers, accountancy and project management. This role has a strong influence on the company and excellent people management skills are essential.
We can offer a flexible role that will suit someone who has other duties and interests. The salary will be based on a full time equivalent of £40K, to which we will add a pension contribution of 3% and the chance to be part of our annual company bonus which could pay out up to an additional 10% of your salary.
Please download the job description/person spec for further information. The application is by CV and a covering letter that should address how closely you meet the specification. Further information on Eastside Primetimers can be found on our website.