Administrator - Event Hire
Our client is an upmarket event hire company who has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic sales/rental administrator to join their friendly team.
This role will require someone who has excellent multitasking skills due to a fast-paced environment and ever-changing needs of their clients. Clients can be demanding, so someone who is unflappable, calm and precise in their approach to work is vital.
Our client receives several hundred emails per day, so maximising orders is essential and requires excellent communications skills on the phone, and in writing.
They are looking for a team member that can hit the ground running; someone that is passionate about customer service, a problem solver who will go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction, and a good team player.
Ideally they'd like someone that will occasionally attend client events and will also meet clients to discuss their needs, show them around the warehouse and showroom, and foster good relations with new and existing clients.
At least one year’s previous administrative and customer support experience, in a busy and pressurised environment is preferred.
The role entails:
- Processing a high volume of sales & rental orders and quotes in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintaining accurate records
- Sending an order confirmation to the customer for every rental agreement and progressing outstanding orders
- Answering enquiries by phone and email
- Liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth running of our client’s orders
- Good administration skills
- Must be able to work on their own initiative whilst possessing a mature, flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail and 100% accuracy
- The ability to prioritise workloads and manage deadlines
- Good IT skills including use of e-mail and Microsoft Office
- Ability to think through complex problems and arrive at workable solutions regarding the furniture products
The client have a huge product range and appreciate it will take time to learn their inventory and processes. They will provide all the necessary training required, but require somebody driven and able to learn quickly.
The company works hard to make amazing things happen for their clients, and love to employ people who are passionate and brilliant at what they do.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year