PUB MANAGEMENT COUPLE £80K FLAT BOW EAST LONDON
PUB MANAGEMENT COUPLE £80K + FLAT BOW EAST LONDON.
*Chef Experience Required*
"Management Couple" candidates should have a proven background in the public house/pub industry with additional experience chef work and of food operations as the food business is franchised* out to the managers/chef as a separate business.
The company is known for its genuine authenticity, keeping the pub a "real pub" as a local amenity as a hub the local community, a real pub where the patrons create the atmosphere
Each pub has a selection of real ales alongside continental lagers and a comprehensive selection of wines and spirits.
The food offering should be representative of the area/location and premises and fit within the local spend as in we’re not looking for Michelin stars…
We would like to hear from chefs and their partners with outgoing personalities who can head up small teams and run the business as manager and part owner/franchisees. We are looking for
- Well-spoken articulate individuals
- Self-motivated professionals ·
- Well versed in all aspects of the Licensed Trade·
- Up to date on HACCAP controls and all health and safety & current legislation
- Good knowledge of beer keeping and craft ales
- Food production ·
- Hiring a kitchen team and developing your own food offering ·
- Admin savvy If you are looking for a new managerial challenge and have a desire to develop your own business and skill sets then we would like to hear from you.
- *Managers Salary is taken from the pubs wet sales (15%) £75-80k is OTE combines food business. Could be more...
- ** Franchise rent fee 16.25%
- £75K-80K is on target earnings. Could be more!!!
Good Quality Flat above business premises comes with the job