Rental Office Manager
We are a fast growing van hire company in the area and we are now seeking an individual to join our growing office team.
The role offered will be based at our Telford office with travel / cover to our head office in Shrewsbury.
We are open 7 days per week and the position offered will have an element of weekend working.
As an experienced customer services person you will have a proven track record, along with excellent customer communication skills.
Remuneration will be based on experience held.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Key point of contact between clients and the organisation.
- Establish new and develop existing business through sales relationships with customers via professional email and telephone correspondence.
- Answering queries, offering advice, support, and information and introducing and recommending company products.
- Appropriate face to face interaction, hospitality and professionalism towards client on site.
- Accurately calculating rental estimates, quotes chasing and follow up. Processing bookings.
- Accurately updating online booking system, taking credit card payments and updating customer accounts.
- Closing contracts.
- Handover of vehicles and checking back in.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Work with the team based at our Head Office to ensure vehicle quality is maintained and appropriate damage is reported.
- General administration.
- Delivery and collection of vehicles when needed.
- Occasional need to assist with valet of vehicles on fleet.
- Representing and promoting the business well and being an ambassador of the organisation.
Qualifications and Skills
- Hold a full and clean driving licence.
- Have excellent communication skills, both over the phone and face-to-face.
- Highly organised, with an eye for detail.
- Possess accurate administration skills
- Previous experience in car rental is preferred.
Salary: £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Customer Service: 1 year